This sweet pickle recipe has become one of the most requested recipes.
|Pieces of Radish||1 kg.|
|Red Chilli Powder||25 gms.|
|Black Pepper||1 gm.|
|Vinegar ( Sirka)||1 ml.|
|Jaggery (Gur)||1 ml.|
|Sesame Oil||1 ml.|
- Peel the radish and cut in long pieces.
- Steam the pieces for five minutes so that they loose their colour.
- Mix thick pulp of Imli with jaggery (Gur).
- Fry ginger, onion and garlic in oil and add jaggery mixture to it.
- Mix the pieces of radish in it and add salt and vinegar.
- Last of all, mix sesame oil and stir it well. Keep for two or three days in the sunlight.