Sprouted beans is ideal when you want to make a quick, wholesome and healthy side dish.
Sprouting increases the protein quality, vitamin and fibre content in the regular bean which improves the nutrition factor.
|Sprouted Moong ki daal||3 cups|
|Red Chilli Powder||1 teaspoon|
|Mustard Seeds||1/2 teaspoon|
|Dal Chinni||1 small piece|
|Grated Coconut||2 tablespoons|
|Dhania Seeds||1 teaspoon|
|Roasted Black Grams||1 teaspoon|
|Dal Chinni||A small quantity|
|Chop tomato, fried bread cubes and cut fine coriander leaves.|
- Cook the cereal adding water and salt in it on low fire till in gets tender.
- Chop the onion fine and grate all other ingredients of masala.
- Heat the oil adding all ingredients of masala and fry them.
- When onion becomes light brown add red chilli, grated masala, cereal and salt.
- Let it boil for some time to get thick gravy.
- Remove it from fire and add lime juice. Decorate it with tomatoes, bread cubes, coriander leaves etc.
Note: – Vegetables can also be added along with cereals.