Ghia Chana Dal Recipe is a healthy Dal recipes because of the presence of Ghia in it. It is made up with simple ingredients.
|Ghia||Cut into 1 inch cubes 1/2 small|
|Chana Dal||1/2 Cup|
|Haldi Powder||1/2 tbsp|
|Dhania Powder||2 tbsp|
|Lal Mirch Powder||1/2 tbsp|
|Green Chillies Chopped||2|
|Tomatoes Chopped||2 Medium|
|Garam masala powder||1/2 tbsp|
|Fresh Dhania leaves Chopped||2 tbsp|
|Lemon juice||Few Drops|
- Soak chana dal in one and half cups of water for an hour.
- Drain. Boil chana dal and Ghia with salt, Haldi powder and one cup of water till done.
- Mash slightly with back of round spoon and mix well.
- Keep aside. Heat oil in a pan.
- Add jeera, green chillies and Hing and cook for a minute.
- Add Lal Mirch powder, Dhania power and cook till fragrant.
- Add tomatoes and cook till they soften.
- Add cooked chana dal and Ghia and stir.
- Add garam masala powder, sugar and adjust salt.
- Simmer for two minutes.
- Add lemon juice and stir.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.