Gobi da Parantha is a mouthwatering Punjabi cuisine. It is stuffed with cauliflower and special spices .
|Grated Cauliflower (Gobi)||2 Cups|
|Chopped Dhania Leaves|
|Finely Chopped Green Chillies||1-2|
|Ajwain (optional)||1/2 tbsp|
|Ginger finely chopped or grated||1|
|Lal Mirch & Garam Masala||As per the Taste|
- Make dough out of Atta, as you would do for any paratha/roti.
- Mix grated cauliflower, green chilies, ginger, coriander leaves, ajwain, chili powder, salt, and garam masala as a filling in parantha.
- Make two medium size chapati, add the filling to the one chapati and cover it with the second one. Now roll it slightly.
- Cook on a pre-heated Tawa (flat griddle plate). Turn it and pour half tablespoon oil or butter.
- Spread it on the paratha and shallow fry over low heat.
- Turn it and again pour oil or butter on the other side.
- Cook on a low heat till golden brown.
- Serve gobhi da parantha hot with yogurt (curd) and your favorite chutney.