Aloo Gobhi a combination of two beloved vegetables cooked together with some simple spices and easy to cook.
|2 Medium Aloo||1 inch cubes|
|Gobhi||large florets1 medium|
|Green Chillies||Slit 3|
|Adrak Paste||1 tbsp|
|Haldi Powder||1/4 tbsp|
|Lal Mirch Powder||1/2 tbsp|
|Haldi Powder||1/2 tbsp|
|Adrak, Cut into thin strips||2 inch pieces|
|Tomato, chopped (optional)||1 Large|
|Fresh Dhania leaves chopped||2 tbsp|
- Heat oil in a kadai and add jeera. When they begin to change colour, add green chillies and adrak paste.
- Sauté for half a minute. Add Aloos and Gobhi and stir.
- Sauté for two to four minutes.
- Add Haldi powder, Lal Mirch powder and salt and mix.
- Add yogurt and mix again, cover and cook on medium heat till done.
- Add ginger strips and stir well.
- Add tomato and stir.
- Garnish with Dhania leaves and serve hot.