Bhindi Anardana is a unique, tangy and delicious recipe. Stir fried bhindi cooked with pomegranate seeds.
|Ladyfingers (Bhindi)||400 gram|
|Lal Mirch Powder||1 tbsp|
|Dhania Powder||1 tbsp|
|Haldi Powder||1/2 tbsp|
|Garam masala powder||1/2 tbsp|
|Onions,sliced thinly||2 medium|
|Lemon juice||1 tbsp|
- Wash, wipe and trim ladyfingers. Make a deep slit on one side of the ladyfinger to create a pocket.
- Mix Lal Mirch powder, Dhania powder, Haldi powder, garam masala powder and salt with four tablespoons of oil to make a thick paste.
- Stuff the lady’s fingers liberally with this masala paste.
- Heat the remaining oil in a pan and sauté onions for two to three minutes or until translucent.
- Gently slide in the stuffed ladyfingers and Anardana and cook on medium heat for five minutes turning them occasionally.
- Sprinkle lemon juice and serve hot.