Fried Arbi is a very popular recipe.The best way to prepare this is to simply stir or deep fry the cut arbi pieces adding salt and … Arbi fry can also be eaten as a snack on its own.
|Boiled & Peeled Arbi||500 grams|
|Amchur powder||1 tbsp|
|Lal Mirch Powder||1 tbsp|
|Kala Namak||1/2 tbsp|
|Dhania Powder||1 tbsp|
|Mint Powder||1/2 tbsp|
|Oil||To Deep Fry|
|Corn flour/ Corn starch||1/4 Cup|
|Kali Mirch Powder||1/2 tbsp|
|Corn flour/ corn starch, crushed||1 Cup|
- In a large bowl mix together Amchur, Lal Mirch powder, salt, Kala Namak, Dhania powder and mint powder.
- Add Arbi to this and mix well so that the mixture coats all the Arbi.
- Heat sufficient oil in a non-stick kadai.
- In another bowl mix corn flour with salt, Kali Mirch powder and little water to make a thick batter. Keep the crushed cornflakes/breadcrumbs in a plate.
- Dip the boiled Arbi in the corn flour batter and then roll in the crushed cornflakes/breadcrumbs so that the Arbis are well coated.
- Slide them into the hot oil and deep fry till crisp and golden.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot.