A common dish made all over the world by using any colorful combination of vegetables..
|Brinjal or Cabbage||450 grams|
|Green Peas||450 grams|
|Finely Chopped Onions||3|
|Dhania Leaves||1/2 cup|
|Haldi||1/2 tea spoon|
|Jeera Powdered||2 teaspoons|
|Dhania Powdered||2 teaspoons|
|Red Chilli||2-3 teaspoon (small)|
|Garam Masala||1 tea spoon|
|Coconut (Desiccated)||4 dessert spoons|
|Chilli (Green)||4 dessert spoons|
- Cut vegetables in big pieces.
- Mix dhania leaves, jeera, chopped onions, dhania seeds, two teaspoons ghee, garam masala and salt well.
- Mix the vegetable well in the clove mixture.
- In a pan, put vegetables, four teaspoons ghee and two cups of water.
- Cook the vegetables till they are done.
- Garnish with dhania leaves and garam masala.