Aloo tikkis are a delicious and popular tikki with boiled and mashed aloo or potatoes mixed with an array of vegetables and dried spices. Enjoy the crispy shallow fried aloo tikki with tomato Sauce and Hari chutney.
|Boiled and mashed Aloo||½ kg|
|Boiled and mashed chanay ki dal||½ cup|
|Mustard seed||1 tbsp|
|Red chili||1 tbsp|
|Whole spice powder||1 tsp|
|Chopped green chili||6|
|Mint leaves||½ bunch|
- Separately boil chanay ki dal and Aloo.
- In a bowl add boiled gram, mustard seed, red chili, whole spice, salt, lemon juice, green chili, mint and coriander, mix them well.
- Stuff the gram mixture in mashed potatoes and make it in desired shape.
- Do the same with all the mixture.
- Dip the kebabs in egg, coat with bread crumbs and shallow fry.
- Serve hot with your favorite sauce.