Bread Pakora is a tasty and luscious snack which is also an easy and simple recipe to prepare when sudden guests come over or to serve kids in the evening.These comfort food give you a warm feeling inside and make any rainy day perfect.And it is also a tasty compliment for your afternoon tea.
|Baking powder||1/4 tsp|
|garlic (ground)||2 pods|
|ginger (ground)||1/2 inch|
|Garam Masala Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Cooking Oil||1 cup|
|Lal Mirch Powder||1/2 tsp|
- Mix ajwain, Hing, baking powder, besan, nigella and salt in a bowl.
- Add the water to it slowly and mix it till the batter is smooth and thick. (Batter is ready.)
- Boil, peel and cut the aloo in small pieces.
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a frying pan.
- Add sarson in the oil when it is hot.
- After a minute, add the chopped onion in the frying pan and fry it till it becomes golden brown.
- Add ground ginger and garlic to the fried onion.
- Add haldi powder, lal mirch powder and salt.
- Add chopped potatoes and garam masala powder after a while.
- Mix them and fry for some time. (Stuffing is ready.)
- Cut the side of the bread and cut it into triangular shape.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Fill the potato stuffing between two triangular pieces of bread.
- Dip it in the batter properly to cover it entirely with the batter.
- Fry it deep on the medium heat carefully.
- Bread pakora is ready.
- Serve it with chutney.