Paneer Tikka is a delicous Indian snacks recipe – Simple yet special, this dish has a tangy flavor.
|Paneer cubes (About 3 cm/1.5″ each )||1/2 Kg|
|Chat Masala||1 tbsp|
|Lal Mirch Powder||2 tbsp|
|Adrak Lehsun Paste||2 tbsp|
|Kali Mirch Powder||1 tbsp|
|Boiled and Mashed Aloo||Quartered|
|Chat Masala||1/2 tbsp|
|A few drops Red Colour||3/4|
|Onion, sliced into rings – for garnish||1|
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl and leave it for 20-30 minutes. Onion rings which are designed for garnish shouldn’t mix with other ingredients.
- After that, place the Paneer on a drip pan, almost 20 minutes before serving, and bake it in the pre-heated oven for about 10 minutes.
- Remove it from oven, brush with oil and bake again for almost10 minutes.
- Alternatively, you can grill it on a griller or a barbecue pit. (You should give a little space for
- Drippings to escape, or else the paneer will get soggy.)
- Serve the delicious Paneer tikka hot, garnished with onion rings and lemon.