The ever popular Paneer tikki, made richer with dry fruit stuffing and spiced with green chillies.
|Mashed Paneer (Cottage Cheese)||400 Gms|
|Chopped Dhania ||2 tbsp|
|Finely chopped green chillies||2|
|Chopped Kaju||1 tbsp|
|Chopped Kishmish||2 tbsp|
|Oil||For shallow frying|
|Tomato ketchup & green chutney|
- Mash the Paneer thoroughly.
- Add the Dhania, green chillies, sugar, cornflour and salt and mix very well.
- Mix the dry fruits ( Kaju & Kishmish ).
- Shape the Paneer mixture into small balls. Press a little in the centre of each ball, fill some dry fruits mixture and close.
- Roll the tikkis in some cornflour.
- Shallow fry in oil in a tava.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.