Papri Chaat is one of the most liked chaat items. Prepared with papri, boiled Aloo, chole, sweet and green chutney and Dahi.
|Lal Mirch Powder||4 tbsp|
|Haldi Powder||1 tbsp|
|Jeera Powder||2 tbsp|
|Ajwain Powder||1 tbsp|
|Dhania Leaves||1 Bunch|
|Grated Coconut||1 Cup|
|Green Chillies||1/4 cup|
|Chat Powder||1 tbsp|
- Mix flour, Maida, ajwain powder, cumin seeds powder, red chilli powder and turmeric powder.
- Add water to make hard dough.
- Roll out puris from this dough.
- Heat the oil and deep fry them.
- Blend the curd nicely.
- Heat the oil and put cumin seeds, mustard seeds and curry leaves for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the curd and mix it properly.
- Mix dates and tamarind.
- Add water and boil till it gets cooked.
- Blend it in a mixer to make a paste.
- Add red chilli and salt.
- Mash the potatoes and add chat powder.
- Crush the puris and ad 1 tbsp of mashed potatoes.
- Pour 4 tbsp of curd mix and add 1 tsp of red chutney over it.
- Sprinkle chat powder and serve.