Pyaz de Pakore is an all-time favourite perfect evening snack. It is easy to prepare. Served it hot with sweet ketchup and hot tea.
|Finely Chopped Green Chilies||3|
|Finely Chopped Dhania||1/2 Cup|
|Haldi Powder||1/4 tbsp|
|Baking Soda||A Pinch|
|Anardana finely crushed||1 tbsp|
|Coriander seeds||1/2 tbsp|
|Oil||For Deep Frying|
- In a bowl , mix all the ingredients well, except oil. Add water little by little.
- You may adjust the water. Onion too releases water. The batter should not be very tough or flowing. The Besan should properly cover and bind the onion slices..
- Heat oil in a deep pan. Drop the batter little by little with a tablespoon. Fry on a medium to low flame till the pakodas are golden brown and crispy. Fry 10-12 pakode at a time in a batch.
- Remove on a kitchen towel to drain excess oil.
- Serve hot as it is or with ketchup.