Jal Jeera is a refreshing drink that can be made very easily. It has an unique flavor and can be a refreshing choice in hot summer day. Black salt (Kala Namak) is essential ingredient of this drink.
||1 Small Bunch|
|Lemon Juice||2 tbsp|
|Jeera ( Dry roasted and ground fine )||3 tbsp|
|Sendha Namak||1/2 tbsp|
- Grind Pudina Leaves, Adrak and Dhania leaves in blender to fine paste.
- Add 4 cups of chilled water, Kala Namak, Sendha Namak, Amchur, Namk, Sugar and Jeera powder.
- Add lemon juice. Stir well the mixture. Pass through Strainer to remove the ginger remainings.
- Server chilled garnished with boondi.
- You can also decorate with lemon and mint leaves.