Atte Di Pinni
Pinni is a traditional Punjabi sweet. It is usually prepared during winter in Punjabi households. It can be stored for almost a month in air tight container.
|Desi Ghee||250 grams|
|Choti Elayichi Powder||1/2 tbsp|
|Milk( optional)||3 tbsp|
|Badam, Pista, Kaju whole 20 ( Cut into small pieces)||4 tbsp|
|Powdered Sugar||250 grams|
- Take a thick bottomed pan and heat all the ghee in it.
- Add flour, and keep on stirring continuosly. Keep the heat on low.
- When flour is evenly browned and aromatic, add the sugar and stir for a minute.
- Add the 3 tablespoon of milk and stir.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the Badam, Pista, Kaju.
- Spread contents of pan into plate, allow to cool.
- Shape into equal pingpong ball sized balls and take one cashew and stick it on one side..
- Let the pinnis cool down completely before storing in airtight boxes.