Besan Da Halwa
Besan Halwa is a rich, sweet, traditional Punjabi favourite for celebrations and Puja. It’s also great for curing sore throats.
|Chopped Kaju||10 – 12|
- In a non-stick pan, roast the Besan on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir the besan and add sugar to it and stir for another 10 minutes.
- Pour the ghee and mix well and cook for five minutes.
- Add milk, mix well and cook till you get a Halwa consistency. •
- Add Kishmish, Kaju and almond slivers and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with the almond slivers.