Gajar Da Halwa
Gajar Da Halwa is a very popular recipe… Easy to make and so delicious… It is prepared by from Gajar,, Sugar, Ghee and lots of dry fruits…
|Medium Carrots (grated||4|
|Elaichi Powdered||1 tsp|
|Condensed Milk||1/4 cup|
|Lots of Cashew and Pista|
- Take ghee in a pan and shallow fry the grated carrots for 2 min.
- Pour into condensed milk and stir it until it combines well with the carrot.
- Mix in milk and stir it continuously.
- Put in sugar with cardamom and whisk until preferred consistency is achieved.
- Pour over Cashewnuts and Pista.