Parantha was conceived in Punjab . A truly wonderful dish that can be eaten for Breakfast. Punjabi’s like to eat it with a lot of butter specially.
|Chopped Dhania Leaves|
|Finely Chopped Onions||1|
|Green Chillies||1 or 2|
|Ginger finely chopped or grated||Small Piece|
|Lal Mirch & Garam Masala||As per the Taste|
- For the cover make dough out of whole-wheat flour (Atta), as you would do for any Parantha.
- Mash the potatoes.
- Add all the stuffing items to mashed potatoes and mix it properly.
- Make two medium size chapati, add the filling to the one chapati and cover it with the second one.
- Now roll it slightly. Put it in a pre-heated oven at 450-degree.
- Cover top oven grill with aluminum foil & Place Parantha over it for easy baking.
- When top side is done change the side and keep a check (till properly baked).
- Spread butter over it.
- Serve Alu Parantha hot with yogurt (curd) or Desi ghee or butter.