Dal Parantha is wheat flour parantha stuffed with spicy Moong dal and serves as an excellent breakfast snack. Its delicious, healthy & so easy to make.
|Cooked Yellow Moong Dal||1 Cup|
|Atta||1 & 1/2 Cup|
|Haldi Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Finely Chopped Green Chillies||1 or 2|
|Chopped Dhania Leaves||To Taste|
|Oil||To Shallow Fry|
- In a deep bowl, mix all the ingredients except oil. Don’t add any water. Use Dal to knead the dough.
- Add enough flour to make pliable dough. Cover with a damp cloth and set aside for 20 minutes.
- Take a ball (peda) out of the dough and roll out into a 6 inch round Parantha.
- Heat a tava (griddle) and cook this Parantha on it from both sides brushing with oil.
- Cook till golden brown and crisp. Do the same with rest of the dough making several Dal Parantha.
- Serve hot dal paratha with curd.