Missi Roti is a traditional Roti recipe prepared from a mix of flours and spice powders added. The Missi Roti is packed with protein and fiber and makes for an excellent choice for all.
|Dhania Powder||1 tsp|
|Lal Mirch Powder||1 tsp|
|Ghee (clarified butter)||3 tbsp|
- Mix Atta and Besan together.
- Add oil, Salt, Lal Mirch powder, Dhaniya, jeera, kalaunji and Ajwain.
- Mix well, make a stiff dough. Set aside for atleast 15 minutes.
- Roll into small and thick Rotis and roast as we do our normal Rotis but as its thick and meant to be crisp, roast over direct flame (low) for a longer duration.
- Brush Missi Roti with melted ghee(lavishly).
- Serve hot .