Mooli Parathas is another favourite Parantha recipe from the land of Punjab. Mooli Paranthas are served as breakfast with butter and lassi.
|Mooli ( Radish )||3|
|Lal Mirch Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Dhania Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Finely chopped Green Chillies||2|
|Dhania Leaves||2 tbsp|
- Sieve Atta and salt. Add water and knead to stiff dough. Cover and keep aside.
- Peel and grate the radish. Squeeze and drain all the water.
- Heat the pan and fry the radish to light brown. Add salt, Lal Mirch Powder, Hari Miirch & Dhania and mix well. Allow it to cool.
- Take some dough and roll into small puri, put 2tsp of stuffing and cover all the sides. Roll again into a thick, round parantha.
- Heat a tava and fry the mooli ka paratha both sides to crispy and brown. Put some oil over the paratha.
- Serve the Mooli parantha hot with Butter.