Paneer Paratha is a delicious Indian recipe. It can be easily prepared at home by stuffing crumbled paneer, chopped chillies and dhania.
|Grated Paneer ||100 gms|
|Finely Chopped Onion||1|
|Chopped Dhania Leaves|
|Grated Ginger||Small Piece|
|Finely Chopped Green Chillies||1 or 2|
|Ajwain (optional)||1/2 tbsp|
|Lal Mirch & Garam Masala||As per the Taste|
|Butter / Oil||For Frying|
- Make dough out of Atta, as you would do for any Parantha / Roti.
- In a bowl mix all the stuffing ingredients.
- Make two medium size Chapati, add the filling to the one Chapati and cover it with the second one. Now roll it slightly.
- Cook on a pre-heated Tawa (flat griddle plate).
- Turn it and pour half tablespoon oil or butter.
- Spread it on the Parantha and shallow fry over low heat. Turn it and again pour oil or butter on the other side.
- Cook on a low heat till golden brown.
- Serve Paneer Parantha hot with Yogurt (curd) and your favorite chutney or with pickle.
Note: Do not add salt to the filling before, as it will leave water. Add salt only at the time of preparation.