Onion Parantha is a delicious and easy to make Indian recipe.. Enjoy this Parathas with curds or with pickle.
|Gehun ka Atta (Wheat Flour)||1 Cup|
|Chopped Onion||1/4 cup|
|Chopped Dhania||1/4 cup|
|Chopped Green Chillies||1 & 1/2 tbsp|
|Oil||For Frying Parathas|
- Combine all the ingredients in bowl, add water and knead to a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into equal portions.
- Roll out each portion into medium round thick size paratha.
- Heat the pan and shallow fry each paratha using little oil and cook on both the sides till it is golden brown in colour.
- Serve Pyaz Da Parantha hot with yogurt (curd) or Desi ghee or butter and with Tea.