ALOO GOL MATOL is a delicious recipe made with aloo and other ingredients. Aloos are stir fried in hot oil and then cooked with a ground paste comprising of Jeera, Dhania, Lavang and Chillies.
Whole dry red chilliesBroken 2-3
|Baby Potatoes||16 to 20|
|Dhania Dana||1 tbsp|
|Lemon juice||1 tbsp|
- Wash and wipe the potatoes and cut into two to four pieces each without peeling.
- Dry roast Jeera, Dhania Dana, lavang, Saunf, Hari Elaichi and red chillies.
- Cool and grind coarsely.
- Heat oil in a pan and the potato pieces and salt.
- Stir, cover and cook on medium heat.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, add the freshly ground roasted mixed spices (generously).
- Mix well, cover and cook on medium heat for another five minutes.
- Open the lid, add lemon juice and remove from heat.
- Mix, cover and keep aside for at least five minutes.
- Serve while it is still hot.