Suji Da Halwa
Suji da Halwa is a very popular recipe. Easy to make and so delicious… It is prepared by from Suji, Sugar, Ghee and spices like Elaichi and dried fruits.
|Chopped Almonds||1/4 cup|
- In a pan, mix water and sugar and put them to boil.
- In another pan, heat ghee. Once heated, add Suji and fry until it turns golden brown.
- Add Elaichi, Kishmish and Badam to the fried Suji. Mix it well.
- Now, add the sugar syrup to the mixture.
- Keep stirring while adding the syrup to avoid the formation of lumps.
- As the mixture starts to froth, remove it from the flame. The sumptuous Suji ka Halwa is ready to be savored!!